Looking To Join A Growing Organisation?
At Tyrrell Services we pride ourselves on delivering the best customer service. This is achieved with our highly experienced and dedicated team of office staff and engineers. We have a wide range of expertise both out in the field and also in the office that ensures our customers are dealt with promptly and effectively with the best customer service.
Due to rapid growth of our business we are always looking to recruit professional commercial catering & refrigeration engineers. We can offer a competitive salary & benefits and previous experience is not essential. We make sure all staffed are given the required training and put on the appropriate courses to achieve the right qualifications. This will consist of on-site and classroom based learning.
If you are an experienced electrician, plumber or already qualified commercial catering engineer we would be interested in hearing from you. Please feel free to contact us either via email or telephone below.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM PLEASE EMAIL US A COPY OF YOUR CV REGARDING THE VACANCIES BELOW:
SERVICE & REPAIR ENGINEER
• Be the first line of response to service calls and breakdowns, carrying out reactive and planned maintenance visits effectively and efficiently within deadlines.
• Ensure all documentation is completed accurately and correctly in accordance with relevant legislation.
• Ability to service, diagnose faults on gas or electrical catering appliances.
• Liaise with the service desk regarding changes to schedules or appointments and updating of calls attended.
• An ability to represent the company in a professional manner to clients of various seniority
Knowledge, skills and experience:
• Ideally experience in catering equipment appliances breakdowns (gas & electrical), repairs and associated reactive works (full training provided).
• Ideally experience of working on Commercial catering equipment (Rational, Lincat, Falcon, Blue Seal)
• Ideally hold relevant commercial gas qualifications; CCCN1, COMCAT 1, 3, & 5 and Gas Safety registered (will also consider candidates with domestic gas qualifications for further training).
• Ideally hold relevant electrical qualifications in commercial industry with a city & guilds accreditation.
• Experience in the warewashing industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
• Effective communication skills to build relationships at all levels both with colleagues and customers.
• Reliable and good time keeping
• Able to work on own initiative as well as in a team.
• Flexible working required for emergency breakdowns.
• Full clean drivers licence
• Able to work a weekend rota (1 in 4 on call)
• Competitive basic salary (depending on experience)
• Overtime available
• 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Pension contribution scheme
• Company Van
• Company phone & iPad